The Borno State Liaison Office acts as intermediary between the Borno State Government, agencies of Federal Government and other State Government on issues and matters of common interest.
The Office also acts as a link between Borno State Government, some stakeholders who have their corporate headquarters within the Federal Capital Territory and the various Embassies.
The Office provides top Government officials who visit Abuja on official assignment with various facilities ranging from protocol, assisting in issuance of official Passports, administrative and other essential services. Such other services include reception, accommodation and ticket arrangements.
Furthermore, the Office is divided into 5(Five) Departments namely
Environment & Maintenance Accounts,
Government & Lodge Matters as well as
(Three) 3 Units namely:
Public Affairs/ICT and Planning,
Research & Statistics.
Our Mission Statement
We are committed to Excellent and Efficient Service delivery while representing the interest and aspirations of the Government and good people of Borno State through our effective relationship with all levels of Government, Embassies and International Organizations.
Our Vision Statement
To be an outstanding representative of Government and the good people of Borno State in all walks of life and our interactions with all levels of Government within the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.
- Relating with the Federal Government, other State Government and Agencies
Public Private Partnership (PPP)
- Relationship with private companies, NGOS as it relates with Borno State Government.
- Close association with Embassies and other Foreign Agencies/Organisations as applicable
Issuance of Indigene Certificate
- We issue Indigene certificate on behalf of the Ministry of Special Duties
- There is mini Exhibition Centre in the Liaison Office for the Purpose of projecting the image of the State.
- Lease of Office space and Auditorium.
- Principal Officer abuja and Maiduguri